you know for once, I just wish she would stop using that accusing tone on all of us. we’re human, we forget things, we have feelings. I just wish that she’d stop using that tone and that face when reminding us to do things. it’s not like it’s our fault and it’s just a minor issue. and it hurts especially since because she uses it all so often, it’s like she’s blaming us for every single fucking thing that happens when sometimes, we aren’t even the cause of it.
I pray to God everyday to just take away the fear I have in my heart everyday when I’m at home. I am just so so scared of doing things when I’m at home. I’m always so tensed.
and it’s so ironic because, home is the place where you can relax, right? but I can’t ever do that when she’s around. no wait, even when she’s not around, I can’t do that. because when she comes back, and she sees something out of place, she’ll just blame me all over again.
it’s so fucking irritating.
I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop. I wish it’d stop.
I wish it’d all just go away. that she’d just stop blaming me for things. that she’d just calm down and be happy with what she has for a while.
I need a smoke. so badly.
Labels: regular