Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
147; eyes
Tuesday, 16 November 2010 @ 4:17 pm

4th week into the second semester and I feel like dying already. 



well, not exactly dying, but just tired. 



then again, maybe it’s because I haven’t gotten used to things yet? the projects, plus the first time juggling 2 CCAs and having external events going on with cell groups and TYA. 



maybe my commitment level is rising to a rather dangerous level?



but still, when I look at others, gee, I feel I’ve got it easy. 



whichever it is, I’m getting really burned out. for one, I haven’t been sleeping at my usual 11PM and instead sleeping later and later. but I can’t help it, can I? 



there’s work to be done, brains to pick, and matters to settle. I can’t use the same attitude I had last year and leave it all for “tomorrow”. 



argh, talk about getting ready for the working world. 



I don’t wanna grow up. :( 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment