Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
148; signs
Thursday, 18 November 2010 @ 6:26 pm

heeeeeeee. finished my first lesson of HI Club! today! (: 



the day started off pretty bad; the bus took super long to arrive, I dropped my phone on the bus and now there’s a huge ass scratch on the screen, I missed bus 74 because 852 didn’t stop in time, (I met Katherine on the bus, thus this is quite a good thing because Katherine’s a good person. :D), and then I was late for lecture. 



then the good stuff came about. :D 



I went for lecture, sat with Katherine and Melvin right at the back of the lecture theatre, cracked a few jokes and laughed with them a lot. 



oh then my IP group went somewhere to think of our survey questions. and we sat there for a solid 2 or 3 hours at a go, then grabbed a quick hotdog and some nice strawberry fruit tea thing from OurSpace, and finished up the survey questions, so yaaaaaay, we’re done for the week. woohoo!



called up Vincent and met him at the library to hang because I just didn’t feel like staying with my class people too much. (hanging out with them is okay, not that I don’t like it, but hanging out too much is just… too much.) stayed at the library for an hour or so, then moved on to Makan Place where we met Raj! and talked more and I ate fishballs for dinner because well, it was the only not very harmful thing that I could eat since I feel a sore throat/flu/fever developing. :/ 



then Vincent left for Korean and I left to find Faeza, Mandy, Alasdair, Auni and Kailing at the Attic! and then left for HI Club with Alasdair, Faeza and Kailing. met Ashley along the way and wheeeeee, off we go!



had quite a bit of fun in HI Club! played games and got to know some people, got myself a sign name which looks pretty cool, learnt how to sign ABCs and 123s, and some common words too! it helped that I got pretty good looking instructors too! ;D 



met Vincent again on the way to the bus stop, and then waited with some of the girls from T04 for the bus and took a 74 with YaXun and JingShan! dropped at the usual place and whooooooooooo, lucky me, got onto an 852 immediately after alighting 74. :D 



listened to music and played solitaire for a while, then Clement called and we had a little chat over phone. talked about eye candies and troubles and obviousness. HAHA. 



then I got home and realised Mum Dearest saved me some claypot rice from their dinner! 



so whoooooooo! today’s not such a bad day afterall! :D 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment