Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
184; last
Friday, 31 December 2010 @ 7:35 am

last post of the year on the last day of the year! 



gotta sum up this whole year man. what a roller coaster. so many changes I can’t remember what things were like at this time last year even. 



my house has changed completely; I’m having trouble remembering how it used to look. I’ve changed so much inside; I can barely remember what I used to be like. my friends have changed; I’m having trouble remembering the times we spent together. 



everything’s just so different now and ohmygosh, I don’t wanna grow up any more but yet I really do wanna grow up and leave it all behind. 



I just gotta pull through another 2 (at most 3!) years and I’ll be outta this holeeeeeee~! can’t wait till then. 



in the meantime though, I just gotta keep fighting on. fight fight fight. alllllll the way. 



(sometimes I feel that I’m not in the right mind anymore. I just wander all over the place and think of what things would be like if I were any different or changed in a different way and what would happen if I didn’t do and choose to be where and who I am right now. hmm.) 



I NEED TO STOP THINKING SO MUCH AND JUST MOVE ON. ARGH YES, TIME TO MOVE ON, BITCH.



HAVE A GOOD 2011! (: 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment