185; FIRST
Monday, 3 January 2011 @ 2:22 pm
FIRST post of the new year.
yippeeeeeeeee. I have no words to describe how EXCITED I am for this year. so many things going to happen, so much to work for, so much to do, so much planned. I just cannot wait for it all to happen.
here’s a list:
TOUCH YOUNG ARROWS! (so much planned. after the cluster meeting, I feel super duper ultra incredibly REFRESHED and RENEWED with the passion to serve at TYA!! so so excited for the activities this year, which I will try my best to participate in! and so many new volunteers joining us on the 1st club session of the year [8th Jan!]!!!)
I’M TURNING 18. (yeahy, bring on the alcohol and more wild things. hehehehehehe. so excited. party? no party? which group am I gonna celebrate with? WHO WILL BE THERE WHO WON’T AND WHO’S STAYING AND WHO’S GONE? hehehehe time to find out in May. ;))
POLY YEAR 2. (well, though still in the 1st year, but still. CAN’T WAIT FOR WHAT’S IN STORE FOR US IN YEAR 2. new modules, new assignments, new things to try out, new TCP events!! BRING IT ON!!)
heeeeeee. those are the main 3 things that I’m totally excited about.
I have to say that after this holidays, I’ve really been so so amazed at what’s in store for me, at what God has in plan for me!
and in addition to having that excitement, I feel really refreshed and renewed and ready to tackle this year and make things count.
YES AH. LIFE IS GOOD.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment