annoyed, annoyed. very annoyed.
I realised I can’t do anything or do much in my own house without offending/inconveniencing someone or everyone. and it just ticks me off at times.
sometimes I feel like it’s precisely because I’m the youngest in the family, that’s why I’m inconveniencing and ticking everyone off. but I can’t change that. obviously, I can’t.
I’m the youngest and so I gotta stay the youngest.
which kinda sucks because that just simply means that I’m gonna be inconveniencing and annoying and offending everyone for the whole of my life.
but then who doesn’t?
argh. I wish I had my own room, sometimes. because it really does get annoying when we obviously have different ideals and practices and ways of life.
for one, I certainly do get very very annoyed when she’s all for sleeping early.
and she gets all pissed at me when I’ve to do my own natural thing. LIKE WAKE UP EARLIER THAN HER TO GO TO SCHOOL ETC.
annoyed annoyed annoyed.
Labels: regular