maybe I’ve lost track of why I’m here in the first place.
self-reflection calls.
in any case, happy stuff happens too. ordered $67 worth of stuff. whoopie. makes me happy when I’ve never stuff coming in. see the smiley => :D
and then of course, new episodes of Dream High coming out. which means yeahy, more stuff to watch! see the smiley again => :D
I saw 2PM’s album at a store while I was out today, and I wondered if I should take a gamble and get it. hurrrrr. and then I decided not to because it’s be a waste of money and everything’s about money this year and I shouldn’t spend unwisely.
I guess what I really want to do this year is just to get my act in order at school and slowly, very slowly, change my closet.
yes yes. how wonderful that be.
and also to step up and show more me. that I’m not, I won’t follow and I’m better.
the road’s gonna be tough, but things’ll get better. it always does, all the time. we just gotta wait it out. whoopie.
things we do best.
Labels: regular