232; longing
Sunday, 27 February 2011 @ 7:34 am
THIS just won't get out of my mind. meh. I want it so badly now. not that I don't like my current Nokia phone, but just...
that Samsung phone just totally called out to me at AMK Hub today. and I just had to answer the call and walk into the M1 shop and have a doodle on it since it was out on display and OMG MY BRAINS FLEW AWAY.
now I want it so badly.
but most probably won't ever ever get it since I just got my Nokia last September and my contract will probably take years to end.
oh my sad life~
and oh how my life has taken such a huge turn.
from not downloading music to downloading 2AM and 2PM songs. sighhhhhh. and now running around the internet going gaga over One Day. TSK.
and being unable to concentrate on the task at hand, which is to study for the two damn papers on Monday and Wednesday.
totally screwed.
what got into me lately-
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment