Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
233; D
Monday, 28 February 2011 @ 4:56 am
kekeke, Monday's finally arriving.

though really, I absolutely feel terribly insecure about tomorrow's exam, but I just have to give it my best shot. my brain's really empty at the moment and I can't think of anything beyond the names of the people mentioned in the textbook.

praying hard that tomorrow will be a better day (:

 

some changes happening at home these days; changes that'll make me more independent, I hope.

thought I'll still be the youngest, the only one who's studying and without a stable income, I'll have to make do with what I have so far then.

been thinking about getting a job during this March holidays, but there's no point in that since everything's kinda packed and all. boohoo. thus, it's at times like these that I wish I could work and study at the same time. but I guess I really do know my limits, so I shouldn't really be thinking about that till after my terms at school. nyeh.

 

more independence = more freedom = greater responsibility

oh, what a world we live in ;)

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment