237; finally
Wednesday, 9 March 2011 @ 2:12 am
am a happy person because this just means I'll get to update here more often for now~! but before I go on to updating new stuff, this shall be made an extremely (well, kinda) long post since I'll be transferring a post over from Tumblr. hehehehe. so here goes~!
let's start with Sunday (06 March 2011):
went out with parents to have wonderful wonderful ramen at The Central @ Clarke Quay. :D
how I missed my shio ramen. hurhur. had a good meal, then went to the basement level whereby Dad bought Irish Cream Stickys! another happy thing. hehehe. and following that happy thing, was another happy thing: I had Sea Salt & Caramel ice cream!! :D
best things ever, these foods.
following all the yum yums; a bitching session with my cousin. OOOOOPS. 메롱~!
now for Monday (07 March 2011):
headed down to Bugis for a movie~! whoopie.
watched I Am Number Four; though I thought the actions scenes were mostly well done, and the plot too, the only thing that kinda irked me was the interaction between lead male & female. SUPER CHEESY. HURRR.
walked around Bugis Street after the movie and got myself a new bag. saw so many other nice things around, and so wanted to get them but arghhhh, $$$ restrictions. T.T
it was a relatively good day; I listened to nice songs on the way out and nice songs on the way back. (KIM SOO HYUN & JANG GEUN SEOK'S VOICES; OMG DAMN NICEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D)
of course, all good/kinda good things come to an end somehow, almost all the time, when I get home.
YAY! okay, that's what I had on Tumblr for the past 2 days. so happy now that Wordpress is back up again. hehehe. shall take more pictures and write more on my (boring) days.
either ways, I stayed home entirely today, even though I'm supposed to attend a meeting at 8PM, but I really just... want to be alone today, somehow. heh. so I spent the whole day at home stoning and watching more videos and just a few minutes ago, started looking for a job.
nyeh, I'd wanted to forget the job idea this holidays, but things just really really insanely boring when I'm stuck at home and bored and slowly left to rot. hmmm. plus, the $$$ restrictions. 所以呢... 需要开始找工作了~! (:
have begun my journey of Korean variety show, We Got Married. ULTIMATE CUTENESS AND HAPPINESS AND WHEEEEEE. okay I admit, to some extent, it makes me get jealous at certain times, BUT WHATEVER, IT'S STILL CUTE AND PRETTY AND OMGZ.
(and also, hahaha, I know, random Chinese and Korean characters appearing here and there~! 메롱~!)
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment