236; thoughts
Sunday, 6 March 2011 @ 5:32 am

I watched this movie, Pleasantville, this afternoon. I'd thought it was a joke at first because it was in black-and-white, it was an old movie (1998) and it seemed like one of those boring movies that needed lots of concentration.
but then as I watched, I realised what a good show it was.
it really got me thinking about certain things. and I kinda liked that thinking feeling.
in any case, Wordpress is really giving me a lot of trouble right now. I'm getting increasingly annoyed by slow loading, or NOT even loading at all. I have not a single clue in the world what is wrong, and thus I have no clue on how to fix things and I can only wait for the that small "window" of luck of a few minutes where Wordpress pages loads fine for me.
I really hope Wordpress will fix itself up soon.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment