Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
243; speech
Friday, 18 March 2011 @ 7:21 am
I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY. but that's only because I did so much over the past 3 days. hahaha. I don't know where to start, omg, which means this post is slightly disorganised/long!! :O

 

I stepped out of the house on Tuesday to meet with a very very very very old friend of mine. hehehe. we've known each other since Primary 6 and though we were really close then, we drifted slightly apart in secondary school since we were in different classes and all, but I'm glad she's one of the few I'm still in contact with. keke.

whoopie, was really glad to have met her this holiday and we talked about what's going on in our lives at the moment over Pepper Lunch. (YEAH YEAH YEAHY, I FINALLY GOT TO EAT IT AGAIN. :D) we smelt slightly of smoke after eating though, but who cares, it's the food that matters. 8D

we toured AMK Hub and then we went to my house. keke. I remember the times where she always came over to my house to play with Snowie and the Xbox. we had fun with Snowie still and the Guitar Hero.

-on Tuesday, I immersed myself in what was before-


 


oooooooh, then I woke up the next day and I felt like baking. so I did! :D


super proud of myself for figuring out how to work the oven. HAHA. doesn't seem like such a big deal, but omg I was so fascinated with it!! I EVEN HAVE PICTURES!! 8D


 




[caption id="attachment_3482272972" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="what went into the oven~"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_3482272973" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="what came out~! :D"][/caption]

whooooooo~ yeah-uh. that's what I made. kekeke, on my first try. 8D they looked/slighty tasted like Subway cookies, but then Dad said they were too sweet. SO THAT MEANS LESS SUGAR NEXT TIME. HOHO. can't wait to use the oven on my own again. :D

-on Wednesday, I tried something I never did-


 


 


today started out horribly as compared to the past few days. :(


woke up super late today. I crawled out of bed at 1130AM. and then I did stupid things like push open the kitchen window really wide; which was what nobody should do because after that I couldn't close it and the sky looked like it was going to rain. arghhhh. my grandma didn't make things any better since she wouldn't stop talking as I tried to close the damn window. omg stress.


to make things even worse was that Mum kept smsing cooking instructions for me to pass on to my grandma, which means I'd to translate everything into a dialect I'm not really fluent with when talking about cooking. -.-


I ended up rejecting an offer to meet up for lunch. :(


but it's good that that things picked up during my time at home. I finished watching WGM Adam Couple AND OMG I CRIED AT THE LAST EPISODE BECAUSE IT WAS SO SAD TO SEE THEM END THEIR VIRTUAL MARRIAGE. :( :( :(




[caption id="attachment_3482272974" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="ADAM COUPLE OMG GONNA MISS THEM :( "][/caption]


I thought, omg now I've run out of things to watch. but then I realised that there's an ongoing Korean sitcom that's quite funny (I read some reviews! kekeke). so that's next! :D


and then now... I found another Korean band to listen to. hurhur. and boomz, a new favourite song. F.T Island~ (:




[caption id="attachment_3482272975" align="aligncenter" width="248" caption=":D"][/caption]


hurhur. omg holidays just pushed me further into K-pop. but oh wells. it's good to listen to a change once in a while. 8D I'd wanted to add my new favourite song in, but nyeh, Wordpress is taking forever tonight~!


feeling slightly accomplished today after I downloaded most of FT Island's albums/songs and managed to rename some of the many files on my computer so everything's neat and tidy and where they should be properly! :D


 


 


whoopie, kinda long post. but hehehe, it's been a while since I typed this much/had this much to say about me.


HENCE, FEELING ACCOMPLISHED AFTER TYPING SUCH A LONG POST, COMPLETE WITH PICTURES. :D


 

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment