244; bugs
Saturday, 26 March 2011 @ 8:00 am
well, that's quite a while since I'm currently on holiday and should be doing much so much so that when I'm at home and not doing anything I should be talking about how my days went and all. but ehehehehe, different story.
ANYWAYS!! so this week was another good week that went by. it's made me find myself and what I love all over again. so overall, it's a better week that last!! (:
from Saturday, I'd gone for usual volunteering duties, then, for the first time ever, went for Saturday night service. I felt refreshed after service, as the sermon topic was about fears and all that. I like to not just believe, but really know that God's behind us, each and everyone of us, all the time. (:
things got even better after service, when I met an old friend that I haven't seen/heard from and even feared talking to for a long time. after a sermon about fears, I found myself no longer fearing and hesitating to talk to him like a normal person. (yup, make a guess people, whee. it doesn't take a genius to figure Jas out.)
then I had cell on Sunday to end off the week. ate a home-made tiramisu, by dearest cell leader, and really enjoyed the time spent with fellow members. got to know each other even more, tried learning a few notes/chords on the guitar, and well, shared about experiences etc. good times!! (:
and then a new week started.
went to hang around SengKang's Compassvale Mall for a bit with a friend on Monday, and for lunch we had... *drum roll* SUSHI!!! HEEEEE. okay, I didn't take the picture, but I just wanted to show a picture of sushi! :D
[caption id="attachment_3482272982" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="NOMNOMNOM"]
[/caption]hung around the mall with her after lunch, then she'd to go for driving lessons, so I hung around on my own all around the mall (the library, the toilet, the shops, the cart shops etc). whoopie!
then I decided to go to the airport to send the PCS YEP group off to Cambodia!! hehehe, hung around with them for a while, did the usual talking, joking, cracking of jokes; more fun!
but when I got home, realised Dad got kinda sick so overall day was a :(
Tuesday was kinda fun as well, stayed at home alone with Dad for the morning and updated my laptop's anti-virus. yay, better protection against the evilness of viruses on the internet.
we had lunch at Thompson Plaza in the afternoon. and we stopped by the game shop, which made me consider whether I should get that video game for my sis. >< I owe it to her for a birthday present, but nyehhhhhhhhhh. the $$$ hurts me. so I decided to go look at guitars at a Yamaha instead, without my dad, and I didn't know what to say when he saw me looking at guitars.
geeeeeeeez, so hard to ask for my parents to get me one/get one myself. after I'd to let piano go, I think they're reluctant to let me near another instrument again. BUT GUITARS ARE DIFFERENT, I wish I could tell them. for one, guitars are portable, which means I can play it anywhere around the house, and not be confined to the hot space where they've now put the piano. zzz.
Wednesday was spent at home~! I printed out a couple of music sheets to doodle on the piano. not that I'm that good so much so that I can play it all after looking at it for a while. :S but at least I'm working on it. I'm happy enough that at the very least, I've gotten the basic tunes with the right hand right. shall work towards perfecting it, as always. (:
THURSDAY WAS THE FUN. :D
went for a baking session at Katherine's house together with Auni, and man, are we good or are we goooooood!! shall use pictures for this, words can't describe!!
[caption id="attachment_3482272985" align="aligncenter" width="199" caption="collection o' cupcakes! ;)"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_3482272984" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="<3 YOU BOTH!! (:"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_3482272986" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="WE "ICED" OUR PHONES!! :D"]
[/caption]hehehehe, what Auni & I "did" to our phones. super fun times!! (:
Friday rolled around pretty quick this week. not that I don't like it, but the semester's results were released today. mine were alright. I should be happy that there's a slight improvement in my grades, but it isn't a big enough improvement for me. TIME TO DO BETTER NEXT SEMESTER. (:
0 comments: leave a comment