Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
251; mother
Friday, 22 April 2011 @ 10:53 pm
dear mother,

sometimes, I really really wish that you would show me or give me the tiniest sign of happiness and pride that you feel for me (if you do feel any), when I tell you of my achievements and success.

it hurts so so bad that when I tell you of this, and inform you of my meetings, and inside of seeing joy and happiness on your face and receiving affirmation from you that I have done well in what I love to do and that you are proud of what I have done, I get a disapproving face that I have to leave the house and be away from you and stay out late because of the meetings.

I wish so badly that you can see that your reactions hurt me so bad, right down to the centre of my heart. I wish so badly that you'd see that I want you to see me as me, and stop comparing to her in your heart.

just a slight indication will do. just a slight indication is all that I ask for.

- a very broken-hearted Jasmine. <3

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment