265; flights
Wednesday, 8 June 2011 @ 6:49 am

haven't been blogging much lately, heh. I guess many things have caught up with me lately. school work, commitments, emotions, everything else in the bunch.
it gets suffocating most of the time, but somehow, I always make it out learning something or somewhat fine. I have to admit, sometimes I wish I wouldn't learn more. knowledge can change a person. many things do. and sometimes, I guess deep inside, I fear that change. that if this part or another of me disappeared, people wouldn't see me for who I am anymore, people wouldn't be able to tell what's real and what's not anymore.
at the end of the day? I want to be real. I don't want to hide. not anymore.
the week's getting tougher and tougher. but somehow, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. the weekdays are gonna be rough, really really rough. but I know I'll make it out somehow. and I will.
gonna go into tomorrow's rehearsal and Friday's assessment with a strong heart. then I'm gonna enjoy myself at the performance on Saturday. more lessons to be learnt. more to be found about myself.
I'm looking forward to it. it's a challenge, and I'll beat it down, as best as I can. ;)
0 comments: leave a comment