Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
269; questions
Wednesday, 15 June 2011 @ 1:49 am
careless = without care for yourself or others?

 

I'm confused recently. struggling to find identity, struggling to find myself.

just when I thought I'd a clear idea of what I am, who I am, where I am, how I work... suddenly my definitions don't fit anymore. a lost child yet again.

 

it's a dark Tuesday, today. the physical pain that lead to the emotional thoughts and all the other factors. a sudden emptiness. a sudden vacancy, yet it's so filled with things left unseen, unexplored, unknown.

tripping, falling, slipping and sliding backwards once again. I'm back to not even square 1, but whatever lies beyond square 1. don't know where to start, don't know what to base myself on.

damn, it sucks not knowing yourself, but being able to figure out others.

 

the million dollar question: who am I?

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment