270; here
Thursday, 16 June 2011 @ 11:15 pm
sooooo, I guess I'm just gonna stick with wordpress for a while then! lazy to change urls and all that again. so WP all the way it is~! really like the new header which I totally ripped off from my old Livejournal (which I thought of changing to, but nevermind~)! :D
stoning in school now while waiting to present later on around 4+pm. formal clothing suckssssss. :(
I realised I haven't been properly blogging about the stuff I've gone for and the stuff I had to do all over the past few weeks or so. hehehe. but not that it's interesting or anything. >< just a lot to talk about. too many to properly organise out into point form even. :P
but either way, everything I've been through so far, I wouldn't exchange any of it for anything else. (:
Famine Camp Pre-Camp today. right now, in fact. :/
all me buddies all gone for it. am so alone now. :(
hehehe, but I'm glad I got to see them all before they left. met up with most of the family for a reeeeeeeaaaaalllyyyyy short while after my consultation, then walked with them a little and parted ways when they'd to leave for the other end of school. walked back to where my group was and then bumped into more people I knew. and took a sip of a really yucky drink. :P
makes me wonder sometimes if I should have signed up for Famine anyways. I feel like I would and all, but I doubt it. physically not up to the standard though mentally I'd have fared kinda well? hehehe. it would've been a cool experience though, but I'll give it up for a good rest in order to be ready for the remainder of the semester. (:
flying off on Sunday. just a day after Famine's over, and will only be back on Wednesday afternoon. like a boohoo. which means won't be seeing lots of people for quite a while. :/
but ohwells. gonna spend some time spending money, and most importantly, getting stuff. hehe. maybe a break from all that reflections and thoughts as well. whooooo~ and coming back refreshed and happy just in time for the remainder of the semester. (:
I WAITED LONG FOR THIS PICTURE. :D (wanted to post it on the day itself after we went out, but then some people didn't upload it until like, recently. ;))
0 comments: leave a comment