Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
272; gaps
Thursday, 23 June 2011 @ 1:37 am
[caption id="attachment_3482273095" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="view from the hotel room~"][/caption]

back from Thailand~!! :D

hehehe, I had a great trip to Thailand. a really nice trip that I'm really glad I went on. probably one of the better holidays I've been on with my family since there were minimal quarrels before/after the trip... and also we didn't flare up as much. so that's cool.

oh wells, what can I say? the hotel was freaking awesome, the view from the hotel was great; the places we visited were pretty, and they mostly had stories to go along with it, so I was pretty happy/satisfied. I sat on a speed boat travelling up a river, I sat on a sampan and went through the Floating Market. Fed some elephants, took a couple of pictures with the elephants (and a baby elephant, THE CUTEST THING EVER), ran away from my sister who wanted to take pictures with snakes, and I bought a whole load of souvenirs.

... and I still have quite some Thai cash left. :/

OH, DID I MENTION, I BOUGHT POCKY IN THAILAND TOO. LIKE, 3 BOXES IN TOTAL? :D

[caption id="attachment_3482273096" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="POCKY POCKY! <3"][/caption]

HEHEHEHE. :D yup, I've only a picture of 2, haven't bought the third one yet when I took the picture, so wheeeeeeeee.

but I guess... despite having fun and a great time and all, some stuff just refuse to leave me alone.

sometimes I hate it so much when the parents keep wanting to take pictures. while I understand she wants to do so to keep a memento of the places she's visited, I still don't get. and well, I get dragged into the pictures and all, even when I really do want to appreciate the pretty place with my own eyes.

not that taking pictures is bad. one or two are good, perfectly fine. but that many? sigh.

okay, I probably had more to blog about, but hahahaha. omgosh, I just ended a 1-hour plus conversation on the phone. AND I KINDA FORGOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. :P

soooooo~ till next time! (:

Labels: ,

3 comments: leave a comment