Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
273; purple
Saturday, 25 June 2011 @ 8:45 pm
I admit, I have been feeling kind of down lately because of certain things that have been happening. I've come to see things from so many different perspectives that it gets so insanely freaky when they all contradict and I don't know which to believe and follow. hmmmmmm.

had a kind of nice day yesterday; practice went relatively well, had good and nice and long talks over bus rides and all... and then the highlight: I SPENT $26 ON 3 DIFFERENT HANDPHONE CASES FOR MY NOKIA E5 WHILE AT TAMPINES. HAHAHA.

 

[caption id="attachment_348227" align="aligncenter" width="401" caption="the current one I'm using!!"][/caption]

HEHEHE. so my phone now has a purple case!!! really super like using my phone now because it's so prettyyyyyyy. muahahaha.

I have another 2 phone cases at home and both are pink. I feel like I'm turning into such a girly girl lately. HAHA. pink and purple phone casings. :P

either ways!!! I thought of looking for a yellow phone case, since my current favourite colour's yellow, and the phone case I've been using had turned from a pretty bright blue into... kinda green-ish. >< guilty!! (of using my phone and touching it when my hands all dirty, thus making the case dirty too. :( HAHAHA.)

 

okay, I shall start doing my essay now!! wanted to finish it before I left for Thailand, but nyehhhhhhhh, it turns out I've zero determination at that point. HAHA. and I still have zero determination now when I'm back from Thailand, but still. the due date's on Monday. what a sucky day.

but at least... after submitting this, and perhaps completing the rest of the other less heavy assignments, I'll be kinda, sorta, less busy and more free. yup. hopefully. (:

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment