had a relatively good day today. ^^
well, certainly was insanely tired in the morning due to staying up late to complete the essay. still hadn't finished it in the morning when I got to school, hence was doing up the drawings and adding the finishing touches to the essay about an hour before lecture started.
started off with OB lecture, which turned out kinda ugly for me because of the speaker. it was... so freaking annoying I couldn't take it lying down and ended up with an outburst on Twitter. :/
then of course, everything turned upside down and made me kinda happy again. rehearsal was alright, had some laughs here and there, which was good. ended up sitting at the benches and completing my essay in roughly an hour or two. (:
had an ice cream, 3 slices of apples, and a fishball for dinner. HEHE. I don't know why, but... I never seem to be able to eat dinner on Mondays. so I end up eating really little, yup. (I'm not on a diet or anything.)
I've a lot more reflecting to do. a lot, a lot more.
like that picture up above, I feel like that flower trapped in the rounded container, only able to look at things from the inside of the container, and only occasionally being able to peek out from the top.
meh, life's tough, but I'm tougher. ;)
