Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
279; sushi
Monday, 11 July 2011 @ 3:43 am






apart from being an awesome song, it's got an awesome concept to the video. dance was... gentle, yet powerful. awesomenesssssss~ ^^

 

hehehe, okay, had an awesome day today! (finally a kinda happy post instead of emo-nemo stuff!!!! ^^)

didn't manage to sleep in today, since I'd to go meet up and do my Basic A class formation. whooooooooosh, awesome power!!! hehehe. I'm really glad everything's working out well. sure, things are slow to pick up, but at least everything's working. slow, but steady. ^^

managed to finish it up, and then took the bus home where sis had a batch of butterscotch cookies awaiting~! supposed to study for stats, but ended up doing other stuff. hehe. :P stats somehow seems like the last thing on my mind at the moment. and the test is on Tuesday. gonna have to pick up the pace!!

so anyways, left the house around 4PM to go grab some dinner with sis. hehe, took the bus to AMK Hub with wet umbrellas in our hands, but happy, nonetheless. shopped around looking for slippers at first, but couldn't find any. :/ sis went to get her pencil box from Artbox, then we headed to eat SUSHI for dinner!!! whoooooooooooooooooooo~!! feeling kinda stuffed now. hehe.

for the first time, sis and I talked like friends more than sisters. we shared experiences, we talked about our life at work/school, we talked about the family. I liked it, I enjoyed it. in a way, I guess it was something I'd always been searching for. ^^

then went walking around AMK Hub again, and finally decided to get a pair of slippers from Rubi, along with a new bag!! HEHE. SO COOLZ, HAPPY WORZXZX~ ^^

bought a few other little stuff, and then headed home.

 

couldn't find a better way to conclude the day. hehe, listening to a bunch of really nice songs, while sorting out some documents. may watch a movie later on, or maybe just focus on stats. hrmmmmmmmm.

either way, gonna head to bed early today. just because I don't wanna be breaking down again anytime soon. ^^

 

feeling really thankful these days, for everyone and everything around me. 

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment