280; end
Wednesday, 13 July 2011 @ 4:33 pm
it's not going to help me anymore than just reinforce how tired I already am, quite possibly make me even more tired. not going to entire scratch that word out of the dictionary, but just... ignore it for the moment.
maybe what everyone's been telling me to do is right.
to just... rest and wipe my hands off certain things for the moment. people are, in a way, replaceable. even if I don't do something about the current, others will... right?
been inflicted with a huge sense of worry lately. but worry not for myself, not for my work, but for the health of people around me. hrmmmm...
the week's been rough. worrying, and more life lessons to be learnt.
and most importantly, finding out for myself that in the midst of fighting all my battles, I neglected the battle that's closest to me. (SNEAK ATTACK AHHH!!!)
I still don't know if I'm going to continue fighting... or let it be the one battle I'm going to neglect and give up on. or jump in at a later stage when someone else is leading the fight. HRMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
if you can't help yourself, no one else can.
but for us standing on the sidelines, we'll always be there to support you in our own ways. it's whether you take our help or not.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment