288; eyes
Wednesday, 3 August 2011 @ 8:21 am
realised I need to stop posting emo stuff down here. make this place a happier one for once.
so... think happy thoughts, all the time. (though it's gonna be hard and ohwellllllssssssss.)
I'm really glad it's the end of the semester already. no more rubbish in terms of studies and stuff, and more time for me, myself and I.
I'll admit, I don't like being alone. I really don't.
but I do like being alone at home with family. can't love it any more than I already do. (:
just simply enjoying the peace and company of family... they don't ask what's wrong with me, and they don't talk about what's wrong with them. imagination runs wild in this place. the environment's comfy.
yeah the feelings of loneliness set in sometimes, most of the time, but still. I'll be safe from the threat of the world, all curled up in my comfy bed, tucked under my nice warm blanket.
shutting the world out sounds good. nobody's really banging on my doors anyways.
but it don't matter because well, nothing seems to matter. I'd be an empty box, always, unless someone comes along to fill it up.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment