299; refracted
Friday, 2 September 2011 @ 9:24 pm
headed out to Bugis today for lunch, and supposed walking around and shopping for a new bag and a cap (and maybe a new shirt), but ended up buying nothing but a bottle of wintermelon tea and lunch. wahaha.
admittedly, the day started out badly. very badly, in fact. Mum wasn't in her best of moods, I woke up late and annoyed because people took forever to reply my texts, my card ran out of money, so I went all the way to the further MRT station, then took the bus to Bugis from the bus interchange there.
ahh.... reaching the place... haha, another story altogether. shall leave it untouched.
but I guess today... our conversations kind of opened my eyes up to many more things. I'm still processing, I guess. but I did learn quite a bit; new perspectives and such. new openings, new ideas. I can't help but be thankful, really. ^^
ohwells, many things can puzzle a person.
for me, I guess, it's kinda strange when a situation where I'd thought would only appear on television dramas and cartoons and animes actually come to life. haha.
in a way, I guess, I develop a new-found respect for this specific type of person? hahahaha.
life plays a funny game, pretty much. sometimes people who don't want to get caught in all this, inevitable get caught in it. wahahaha.
waaaaaaaah. this is amazing. while if this situation had occurred slightly earlier, say... a month ago or so, I'd probably be blogging with emo thoughts in my head and a heavy heart.
but it's amazing what a holiday and heaps of rest can do.
in a way, yeah, I'm kinda hurt by the lack of trust and the loud silence and the troubles, but at least I'm coping well. I'M COPING WELL, YES I AM.
hehe, admittedly, I'm ready to keep fighting for a better semester next. I'm aiming to solve most stuff by the end of the holidays. wahaha, at least then I'll be able to start the next semester with a relatively clean board instead of this messy one now. ^^
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment