Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
298; again
Thursday, 1 September 2011 @ 1:55 pm
I MOVED AGAIN. (:

after thinking for ages and ages and trying to get my mind settled on somewhere, anywhere, I finally decided to make the jump back to Blogger. and after an even longer time looking at nice blog skins here and there, and some more time editing here and there and being fussy about this and that; this is the final result. ^^

kinda upset that wordpress screwed up all my text though. JUST LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS POSTS IN THE ARCHIVES >:( so many empty spaces and enters everywhere. upsetting much. boohoo. I made a good choice in leaving WP.


wahahahaha, okay I'm really happy with the yellow at the back. all bright and sunny and happy. ^^ glad I didn't pick a skin with pictures on it. I'd have to spend another few days hunting for pictures to replace the originals and then spend more time editing the HTML for it and hunting for errors and making sure everything looks fine.

hehe. am a happy girl lately. (:



AM STILL UPSET WITH WORDPRESS. :( MY POSTS LOOK REALLY UGLY NOW. :(

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment