Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
305; depth
Sunday, 11 September 2011 @ 9:38 pm
hehe, have been having rather good days whether in or out of the house.


Friday was nicely spent, meeting up with sis for both lunch and dinner (SUSHI & MOS BURGER YAY), and spending time at J8 reflecting, listening, attempting to let go.

the time spent with sis during meals were refreshing; something we had before, let go, and then now having it again. no doubt it was slightly awkward at first as we had little to discuss. but everything warmed up in due time. it makes me happy... just to know that somehow, no matter where I go and how I am, I always feel safest with her. in the weirdest and most twisted ways. safe; maybe because she was always anchored while I, adrift, in thought. hah, the strange difference between our thoughts and actions.


I'd spent Saturday mostly with Raj.

firstly headed to Hasinah's house for a short visit with Raj, Hema, Wei Jun and Ashley. had a good time and good laughs in a while there. hehe. enjoyed myself loads.

went to IMM with Raj after leaving Hasinah's, and simply just wandered around and had little small talks here and there. again, it was refreshing. maybe because Raj and I aren't the closest.


taking the plunge tomorrow as I head out to the HiClub Sentosa outing.

hoping for the best, as much as hope is for fools. at least fools are happy, however momentary.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment