306; youth
Tuesday, 13 September 2011 @ 12:20 pm
whichever way it went, I'm glad I went. somehow managed to fill up some gaps inside, with sand or with water. laughter playing a part as well?
somehow everything went by a little too quick. the awkward meeting when I first got to Vivo, meeting Raj and Wei Jun to get the cake and the bottle, celebrating Javis' birthday in the middle of a hawker centre and subsequently playing games there; the train ride and the walk to the beach at Sentosa; the walking around aimlessly for a while, the catching-up with some; the dunking into the sea, flaring up when my phone drowned, panicking and getting scared thinking of how to explain the situation to my parents, taking a walk to cool down, cracking a joke about the drowned phone; more aimless walking around, more dunkings, burying Javis in the sand, even more aimless walking and talking; and finally the incident at the end.
everything just went by in a blur. but yet it's still an amazing feeling.
perhaps everything hasn't set in yet. perhaps, perhaps. but I do know that I had fun. no matter what happened. ^^
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment