Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
307; thunder
Thursday, 15 September 2011 @ 12:03 pm
wahahahaha, had a good laugh at my own post just now. Auni, I really did went to use google translate to translate my Chinese post. OMGOSH, HAHA, SO FUNNY. okay now I know why you did that. XD

past few days have been peaceful~! spent lots of time at home with Mother and Grandma. spent lots of time away from friends and other humans in general.

I used to feel lonely when it was holidays because well, hahaha, I get asked out by few and there seems to be really nothing much to do. but I guess, getting older, I'm kind of enjoying the alone time I have at home. (yeah stuff starts eating at me, but somehow, it doesn't bother me much anymore.)

YAY MEETING WITH SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIENDS ON SATURDAY. seems like a possibility, but then it all depends on them. wahahaha. having their prelims ending tomorrow sounds really good. but then after prelims would be the huge A's, after which their holidays; which means harder for us to meet up since it'll the middle of my semester. :( ohwells, hahaha the difference between the two paths.


watching a whole bunch of Korean dramas with my mum lately. wow, amazing stuff they got there. O.o

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment