Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
314; questions
Saturday, 24 September 2011 @ 2:54 pm
want to ask, but don't think I should ask. need to ask, but will feel bad for asking.


O.M.G. WHAT TO DO.

am looking forward to the week. as sluggish as I am lately, I'm determined to sort out some things by the end of the week. at least, just clear it out and get things straight.

dying to eat some really nice cakes after watching like, 4 episodes straight of Cake Boss on TLC. ARGHHHHHHHHHH. all the pretty cakes they make in the US of A. dreams of being a baker just got demolished. (I guess it got demolished a long time ago, but it was just sent under the ground.)

gonna spend the following few days without the parents since they'll be heading up to Genting again. I smell freedom. woohoo. freedom, but lots of responsibility at the same time. -sigh- planned out my meals with the sister as we always do so already. HEHE. great food up ahead. ;)

desperately want to get this thing over and done with, but somehow I'm afraid of asking. I'm afraid of opening my mouth now. nothing good seems to be coming out lately, unless it's with my family. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment