Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
315; revisitations
Sunday, 25 September 2011 @ 5:18 pm
there are just some days that I'll never forget. ^^

parents left for Genting early yesterday morning, so that left only me, Sister and Grandma at home. hehe, waking up sooooo late, Sis and I decided to head to NorthPoint for some grocery shopping and hahahahaha, decided to make our own dinner.


fruit salad

baked pasta! (WITH LOTSA MUSHROOMS, YAY)

and cake with cream cheese frosting! (:

hehehe, yup, that's what we had for dinner yesterday! then we watched the Singapore race, and boohoo, what a result. :( and wahaha, though admittedly, dinner was super healthy, but I had Twisties while watching the race, so boohoo, heaty stuff. icky.

met up with Melvin for lunch today. hmm... it was kinda strange talking to him one-on-one about certain issues, but then again, I'm glad I did. sorted out some things with him and well, made some decisions along the way. put some thoughts in my head and really made me wonder for what reason do I serve. I feel like some loads just got lifted off my chest. goodie. (:

in addition to getting some stuff of my shoulders today, I quite possibly got a job offer? hehehe, kinda exciting stuff ahead. pretty late into the holidays already to be getting a job, but then again, it's stuff that I can do from home and just need the internet, Microsoft Word, a media player, and a pair of earphones. really hope I get it!!! hopefully then with the money I'll be able to buy more stuff... and pay for some stuff. hehe.

lots of things happening this week. my heart tells me to go for as many as possible, just to help me along in figuring things out and untangle some knots and ribbons. have to plan carefully. I don't want to be spending so much time outside and too little at home, since next week will be camp already. hmm...

I'm craving for some caramel pudding. mmmmmmm~~~!

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment