326; disease
Saturday, 12 November 2011 @ 11:05 pm
but I guess that's how it is with everyone. we can have everything we ever wanted in the whole world, and yet... we're never satisfied. always empty, always looking for more, always wishing for something else, always.
I couldn't have asked for a better group. we'd completed the video assignment (discussion of scenes, planning and filming) in a matter of roughly 8 hours today. it was rather rushed and all, probably wouldn't be the best there is out there, but at the very least, we'd all had some fun together for the first time as a group.
I couldn't have asked more more from my parents than how understanding they were today. though I could tell how pissed Mum was and how annoyed Dad was at my returning so late, I'm really glad they didn't flare up and have everything end in tears. decided to take the punch by eating the really dry dinner they'd saved for me. it's the best I could do to show them I'm okay when I'm really having the biggest bitch of a headache and a little fever here and there with the biggest bitch of a running/stuffy nose and the hoarsest voice for the longest duration ever.
Mum'd asked if I wanted to see a doctor tomorrow. I couldn't say yes to it immediately, so I'd told her I'll decide based on how I feel tomorrow. it's probably the first time since primary school that she'd asked if I wanted to go see a doctor. love love love.
have manymanymany other things to say, but argh, headache really isn't helping me much.
keeping a line in mind this semester. learning how to stand on my own two feet, and relying less on everyone else, sometimes.
just because they aren't there, doesn't mean they don't care.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment