330; slips
Friday, 25 November 2011 @ 5:01 pm
slipped and fell at the void deck because the rain made it all wet yesterday. hurt my left knee, left a bruise there. doesn't look like much now, but I dunno, it feels strange and it'll probably start turning blue-ish purple in a few days time.
ruined one of my favourite shirts today at Lunch in the Dark. got some chocolate mousse on it and though we'd managed to scrap most of it off... the shirts probably not gonna get back to being as white as before. sigh, my yellow baseball tee. desperate need to head down to Bugis to get a new one.
exposed. didn't think I'd get figured out so quick. damn, it was only the second try.
it's gonna be weird, I guess. but oh wells. onward, is the direction to face. onward.
surprisingly, I didn't get angry or frustrated or worried about it. I just felt... let down. by myself, pretty much. why couldn't I keep a secret better? why couldn't I hold on to it? why did I dangled it out front waiting for fish to grab the bait?
I think it's time I rethink, reshuffled and redo how I go about doing certain things. no, I can't risk, not anymore, not unless I really need to do so.
Labels: bad days, reflections
0 comments: leave a comment