Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
331; ruins
Friday, 25 November 2011 @ 11:53 pm
I honestly thought I'd be able to let it go this afternoon. really, I really thought I'd let it go. and I did when I went to spend the evening with my parents. and then I'd got home and suddenly everything didn't seem so pretty anymore.

simply put, when I trust someone to the extent of letting you know even that, I trust.


but to know it wasn't... what I thought it was?

that hurts. it really does.


and then there was that other request. honestly, I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the text. I couldn't believe it at all, that such a request would surface.

say that I'm selfish, whichever way, but really? to have the nerve to ask that of us?




这一次,我哭了,为了自已而哭了。好笨,好笨,我真的好笨。

Labels: , ,

0 comments: leave a comment