Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
336; overwhelmed
Tuesday, 6 December 2011 @ 11:26 am


pretty much had a mini breakdown last night. a small scale one that I got over pretty quick.

maybe it's just stress. I'm pretty much sure it is just stressed.


yesterday was pretty much a rather good day. I'd had good lectures (albeit a little sleepy and boring in the middle, but still good.), covered what I had to show my teacher for consultation... finished doing up the lyrics for the Christmas performance, and then headed down to Bugis for dinner and to do some "work".

sitting at some random spot at the National Library last night, I'd pretty much calmed myself down a lot. the wind was chilly, yeah, but it was a calming wind. I watched the pretty, colourful banners hanging from the ceiling sway as the wind blue in the rather dim environment. it was a pretty picture I'd keep for a long time, one I'd probably constantly go to visit once in a while. somehow, it was just so calming.


I'd wish for a day whereby I could just spend by the beach or at a park. just surrounded by nature and just taking it all in.

I'd wish for a day whereby I could just take random buses and see where they go, to not have a destination in mind, not caring about the time. but just to be seated in a bus and let it run its course.

I'd wish for a day I could just not worry about assignments, and the problems of people.


it can't be helped though.

I missed the warmth I once had in me. everything's gone cold now. maybe, just maybe, it's just winter passing through.

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment