Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
335; bits
Sunday, 4 December 2011 @ 11:12 pm
I can hear the TV playing aloud, very loudly. but I know it's just Dad turning up the volume so I wouldn't hear what they're arguing about.

I can hear Snowie barking and whining. I know he's trying to comfort them, to stop them, but his barks and whines seem to comfort me more.

I try to play music to block out the sounds. but it's no use because I don't know what's an appropriate song to play.

I can hear the sobs and the tears and the mumbles from out in the hall, or from the master bedroom. and now... it's getting colder than ever in my room. it's not the weather, it's not the air-con, I guess it's just me, and my heart shrinking and breaking. my hands are cold. they're very cold. typing's a little harder now. they're shaking.


but I know I've gotta be strong.

I'd set out to fix this and set things straight. I don't have the courage to do it so now, but one day, I will. I believe in You, God. please, take me, use me, and through me, make this family whole again. please.

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment