343; satisfaction?
Tuesday, 20 December 2011 @ 5:23 pm

the Christmas performances went by yesterday.
for one, I was extremely proud of my group of performers. there was so much potential in them, and they made use of it so well. to be frank, I really didn't have much hope for them at the very beginning of it all. I didn't have much hope for myself. the first meeting had disappointed me in quite a bit; there were missing souls and everyone was just... on their own. the two from Stereo Hearts weren't the loudest in the group, nobody knew each other. I didn't even have enough faith in myself to handle my partner for the second time.
but everything became pretty much a shocker. the performance was made possible because of the performers. the areas in the lyrics and the formations that were left blank were filled by the performers. some amazing stuff went on during the 4 practice sessions we had; the suggestions, the laughter, the serious faces, the endless hard work, the patience, the tensions even.
lovely Christmas group; I couldn't be happier to have had this experience. another memory shelved alongside Stereo Hearts.
the bridge that was burned (not even built in the first place, to be honest) ended somewhat remade. which was well... kind of amazing to know. we didn't go through exceptionally a lot, but just... the difference in behaviour, difference in expectations, outlooks, mindsets, and all others. I'm pretty happy to have bridged that gap, however much I have up to this point. (:
at the same time, so happy to have seen AiYing and XinYing on stage. their third time, and they're doing so well. (: really so proud that they're active in the club.
at the same time, curious things occurred. it's been cold, these few days. interestingly, yesterday was one of the coldest.
stood in a corner alone at the end of everything. Kenji had asked why both Elvin and I were standing alone, he'd suggested we stood together instead. I'd shot back at him (finally).
again, it's only this morning I'd realised why I was cold.
standing alone alone wasn't because I didn't want to stand with anyone else; I'd realised once again... that I belonged nowhere.
Labels: happy days, reflections
0 comments: leave a comment
