Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
353; withdrawal
Thursday, 12 January 2012 @ 9:32 pm
I'll admit, I'm stressed. 

by everything. January never seemed like such a stressing month before. it used to be a month of smoothness, the calm before the storms. this year, it was the storm itself. 

so much to do within 3 short weeks. so much to handle. the recent events from 2011 carried over. everything's a huge mess. left in confusion, I don't know what I'm supposed to do, what I should do, and where I should start. 


assignments are done being piled up. they're just sitting there, in one corner, waiting to be done and submitted. no doubt, I'm enjoying my group work; productive 30% of the time, and 70% retards. yes, I do get pissed when we get nowhere, or that we go one big huge round just to end up at square one. frustrates me to hell. but I'm glad we're still moving. and that we're still a bunch of jokers when we're put together. (: 

(for once, Hasinah looks bigger than all of us. HEHE. :P)


having a pretty short fuse lately. maybe it's just the stress getting to me, or just that the stuff people do are jabbing me in the wrong spots. have been trying to control myself so much, it's getting painful at night. 

health's deteriorating as well. trying to get to sleep early but often finding myself unable to sleep, heaty food at school, old medical conditions being dug up again, unknown bruises appearing here and there. urgh. >:( spamming lots of water everyday, just trying to prevent anything from coming up. 


Chinese New Year within sight. definitely not a good sign with all this rubbish. 

reduction of swearing. I'd do that for my Behaviour Modification assignment, but I don't think Miss Faith would like what she'd see on my paper. 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment