Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
360; tea-keys
Sunday, 5 February 2012 @ 11:52 pm
new URL. tea-keys, tea-keys. sounds like tiki-tiki. hehehehe. XD

strange how I'd thought of it. hahaha combination of two different things. (: figured it was cool, and whammmmmz, blogger took it. hehehe.


had thought of a damn long post while in the shower. but I guess, me being me, haha, I'm unable to post anything that was thought here. what to doooooooo. will always be like that, I guess.


folding origami triangles for further creations, watching the shows and the stuff I like, spending time with family. I find myself retreating once again. back into the shadows, back into my own heart, back into the monsters in my closet.

so begins yet another fight, another one just to keep me in check.


hope my vision doesn't fade to black and white before the fight ends. hope my right ear doesn't lose its hearing anytime soon. hope my mind won't get consumed by flames yet again.

so. tempted. urgh.

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment