359; sparks
Saturday, 4 February 2012 @ 4:13 pm
amazing stuff happening yesterday. a whole load of feelings overloaded, everything just meshed together in just a few short hours.
first was the submission of assignments. FINALLY CLEARED. all assignments for the semester, individual or group, all doneeeeeeeeeeeeee. sigh, I feel like an entire weight's been taken off my shoulders. nothing much to worry about now except for the Law test and the exam. woohoo~~!
and then Hi Club's Closing Ceremony.
damn, was it a blast (only toward the end). so much to say, so much to do, but in the end, didn't do what I'd thought of, didn't say what I'd wanted to say. found it just so hard to say.
didn't want to cry, so held it all in.
then on the bus, everything kind of crashed. took up everything of me to just hold back tears and avoid breaking down in public. aiyo, really cry baby again. :(
got home around 12, wanted to go to sleep after bathing and having supper, but found that I just couldn't so ended up sleeping around 3am. hehe. think the constant staying up late and rushing assignments just totally screwed up my clock. sighhhhhhhhh, but ohwells.
excited for the days ahead. yet at the same time dreading. :S
如果的事。
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment