Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
373; restart
Saturday, 21 April 2012 @ 12:10 am
there isn't much left to say.

so many thoughts left inside, yet so many thoughts unable to be said and unable to be written. maybe that's just how things go with me. verbal works best, I guess, but really, who's out there to listen?


certain topics came up as I passed through the week.

cell brought up the topic of friendship and expectations. had a whole load to say, but unfortunately had to leave before it ended and me being me, left those thoughts to sit in my head and be forgotten until a day comes and the topic comes up again.

sometimes all people need is a good listening ear. 








a verbal person, yes I am. yet, in the face of certain things, something gets jammed inside.

the words I'd want to say to make people stay, words of affirmation, words of comfort, just... words. the things people want to hear, yet I'm unable to give it, unable to speak.

gaaaaaaaah.


I was angry that you weren't there, even though you said you would. I was angry that when I called you out, you didn't want to come. I was angry that when I needed someone to talk to and reached out for you, you didn't listen and instead always compared. I was angryyyyyyyy. and I still am.

but you have your reasons, and so I'll try to take it all in and make some way. I'll try, because you're a friend I value and not a pair of shoes.


gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

yet another bigger problem to solve, I guess. but one step at a time. slowlyyyyyyyyy. I can last through this semester, I can do this!

SMILE, JASMINE! :)
0 comments: leave a comment