Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
234; weights
Tuesday, 1 March 2011 @ 4:22 am
1 paper down, another to go!

I feel like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders now that the lifespan paper is over. less pressure! I feel like I can breathe again. kekekeke.

had a greaaaaaat morning. hehehe. switched on the TV directly after eating my breakfast and whoooooooo!!! it was 2PM on Videoscope. HURHUR. made me so happy I recorded it. :DD

and then I left for school and was late in meeting some people. hehehe. all because I stayed at home a little longer to watch 2PM on TV. had some fun and laughs and then went to sit for the freakiest exam paper I've ever sat for. OOPS.

went to have some food with a few others a while after the paper ended. shared a waffle with 2 scoops of ice cream (omg, rum & raisin + cookies & cream, omg) and also cheese fries. nomnomnom. I'm probably gonna get shot for this, but I feel kinda guilty for eating all that now. met an junior on the bus home and was kinda shocked to see her. and she didn't recognise me initially, which made me feel a little happy, yet upset. mehehehehe. reached home to eat yummy yummy kimchi stew. NOMNOMNOM.

food makes the world go 'round.

my foot feels kinda weird now and it's scaring me. I tripped while walking down the overhead bridge, and though I didn't fall like fall, I stumbled and smashed my foot against the step and it felt weird ever since. :S

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment