235; 오늘
Thursday, 3 March 2011 @ 10:01 am
well, not exactly today, more like yesterday, which was the day of my last paper. heeeeeee.
the paper went quite well, I guess. could manage most of the questions except for a few here and there. I was happy with how it went, whoopie.
went out for an early dinner with 11 others from the class after the paper at Upper Bukit Timah Road area, then proceeded to play some pool with 7 others, before just hanging out at Island Creamery. whee.
I kinda like it when people just sit somewhere to talk and just chill out for a while. it's calming. and peaceful. and it's kinda fun, if the conversation keeps flowing, that is.
I came home and I finished watching Dream High. HEEEEEE. it makes me happy. insanely happy. (:
it makes me wonder what things would be like if I actually HAD a dream, one that's concrete and real and achievable. one that actually makes sense to me. would I work as hard or even harder to achieve it?
in other news, I feel really left out amongst you.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment