286; closure
Thursday, 28 July 2011 @ 2:18 am

today was a good day.
I was glad that the class had managed to make use of the 3-hour break to go out to have lunch together at a place that isn't school. I admit, I wasn't the happiest over there, but I was happy. at the very least, we were all together.
came back to school for a quick lesson, and then left the school for home.
for some reason, I just felt like coming home early today. somehow, I just felt like I should be home today. so I left school, took a bus with a couple of friends, and got off at a rather random bus stop to chat and catch up.
learnt more things. on what's happened while I went missing, on what's happening to me now. I'm really happy I'd today's talk. it made me feel... it gave me some closure of some sort after the whole day at school.
I thought to myself the whole time, it didn't matter that I'd felt slightly left out or a little awkward. all that mattered was that everyone was happy, happy enough. that's all that mattered.
I guess well, sometimes you gotta forsake the happiness of one for the happiness of many.
I'm learning to stop playing the Blame Game. putting an end to it all. to stop blaming myself, and to stop blaming others for the way things turn out. instead of blaming... work to make it better. comfort myself, maybe?
yup, repressing the hurt and feelings of neglect and all, but I'll quash it all out one day.
one day, we'll be free birds. one day.
0 comments: leave a comment