Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
295; end
Saturday, 20 August 2011 @ 10:28 pm
it's gonna be over soon.

 

but I need to get started on the beginning of the end. sigh.

SO MUCH TO READ FOR PERSID. :(

pleasepleaseplease let more Freud/Adler/those theories I'm more familiar with come out instead of stuff from BANDURA (OMGOSH I HATE THIS GUY) & SKINNER. :(

 

enjoying my time at home these few days despite the conflicts going around.

it's back to the same old, same old; I can hear, quite well, in fact. and I worry too.

 

maybe I was never destined to solve any problem, but instead forever be helpless at the sidelines?

my heart's getting older. bleaurghhhhhhh.

puked my stomach contents out last evening. terrible terrible feeling. must be retribution, punishment, for something or other. HMMMMMM.

 

getting random flashes of the old SNGS compound recently... and I found myself missing those days in there. to know that what I have in my memory will never be consistent with the new compound, damn, it's saddening.

receiving a call from them yesterday, albeit a short one, but it warmed my heart so much. to know she read, to know she asked, to know she somewhat cared. ^^

 

looking forward to a couple of weeks later.

I'm hoping it wouldn't be yet another empty promise. empty promises and false hope always find their way to me, somehow. it's amusing. ^^

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment