Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
297; locks
Tuesday, 30 August 2011 @ 1:43 am


it's been a while. I guess really, I hadn't wanted to spend the time to think of things to blog about, but I guess after bouncing here and there for the past week or so since the semester ended, I do have some things to churn out.



the past semester has a been a whirl. there seemed to have so much happened, yet it was such a short time. some parts are a blur now, pretty much, but I'm sure they're there somehow, and if I concentrate hard enough, I'm able to bring them up clearly again.


lots of pain throughout the semester; some have come and gone, others are still lingering and aching. but right now... most are just a fragment of a memory.



regardless, I've learnt a lot. discovered a lot. about people, about me. about why things happen the way they do.


it is true that I did lose my faith in humans, those surrounding me, in the middle. especially much toward the end. but to be honest, that lost of faith in everyone drove me mad. I went blind searching everywhere just trying to find that little thread of faith somewhere, anywhere, that I could hold on to. it didn't work out. blind searching never did. it never was meant to work out.


but there was a glimmer of hope, somewhere. it reached out to me. and I'm thankful for that. I really am, and I'd do anything to make things better for these people.



as things are right now, I want to do something. many things. with so much time on my hands, I don't want to be just sitting around and playing games and watching movies.


however I've no idea why but... I just can't.


maybe it's just not the right time yet? I guess so.



I may not know what's going on deep inside. I may not even need to know what's going on. but like the fool I was in the first place, I'm willing to simply be there; a bridge, perhaps?


yeah, a bridge sounds nice. a bridge. just simply to bridge the gaps, fix things.


and then forgotten. it's always been this way. ^^



a change is coming. these will probably the last words here. a lock is going to be put in place.


have a nice day, everyone. (:



Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment