319; messy
Sunday, 9 October 2011 @ 4:23 pm
what I initially had planned was completely ruined once I start receiving calls and such regarding things that I'd never thought I'd be approached for. what was initially only Monday and Friday taken up, with roughly about 2 days in the middle of the week reserved for a haircut and a yogurt outing, now becomes Monday through Wednesday AND Friday completely filled, leaving only Thursday free. whoooooosh.
not to mention Dad's return on Saturday. sigh, what I'd thought to be able to spend time with Mum and Sis since Mum's got the car now becomes... ohemgee, school days. T.T
and to think after the week ends, school will begin again. and then things get even more busy with the upcoming study trip preparations. OHEMGEEx2
7 words, split into 4 and 3; you are not alone, hold on tight.
there probably isn't much else for me to say.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment