Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
321; afresh
Sunday, 16 October 2011 @ 3:21 pm
I am looking to buy a guitar.

hmm... by doing so, I'll probably violate a couple of rules and incur the wrath of my mum, but sometimes... I guess I just need a way out of things.

going to have to properly plan out this upcoming semester. in order to actually get a guitar, I'll probably have to go out and work to save up on some cash, hence I'm actually looking to get a job while studying at the same time. but not just yet; with all the Hong Kong preparations and all that kind of shit that's probably going to go on through the first few weeks of the semester, I doubt I could do much.

I just hope to break out of my lazy streak. I can't stay home and not do anything anymore.

the next semester break will be a working one. having a job would at least mean some amount of money coming in AND a constant reason to be out of the house. at least then, I wouldn't be seen as the useless, worthless freeloader of the house.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment