Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
322; love
Saturday, 29 October 2011 @ 10:47 pm
hmm... first post in a while that's going to be the last post for a while. HAHA.

very much true. while I've had many many (manymanymanymanymany) thoughts going on in my head, most of which I'd thought that if I'd blogged it out, it may help me sift through them and make 'em that much clearer in my head, but none of which that actually made a post here. wahahaha.

leaving for HongKong for the study trip in just a few hours time, less than 12hours. while I have to admit, I'm burning with curiosity (as I always do, when I'm taking a plane to a new country for whatever reason), excited to find out more about HongKong, anxious to learn as much as I can, somehow... I get the underlying feeling the trip wouldn't be as great as I'd thought it would be. :/

sucks yeah, but ohwells. gonna keep up an optimistic feeling! can't have all my worries pull me down to the lowest again. I'd said I'd let go of things, and just believe and be myself as best as I can, and so I will. (:


the past two weeks that've gone by have been so amazing. after a whirlwind of emotions and a whirlwind semester, I guess I've finally come to understand certain things as well as what I'm here for and need to do. ^^

looking at things from new perspectives and somehow... having so many thoughts flooding in all at once and just WHOA, new thoughts are cool. ^^

okay, I can't find anymore words to describe what I'm feeling anymore. just am really excited and curious to see how this semester plays out. wahahahahaha. I'm sure He has it all planned to work out, somehow. and so I'll trust Him. (:

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment