Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
324; bruises
Sunday, 6 November 2011 @ 4:17 pm
breaks, breaks are good.

woke up this morning with my throat not hurting. and then I swallowed, and that was when it really really hurt. with each swallow I felt like someone was skinning and scraping the insides of my throat with a knife. didn't even bother to roll around in bed for an hour or so like I usually do; I just got out of it immediately, went to my dad and asked if I could go see a doctor.

had kind of scary thoughts when I realised it's a public holiday today; the possibility that the clinics wouldn't be open was quite high. but truly, I was thankful when I saw the light on at the backdoor of the usual clinic. went into the funny doctor's room for a period of like, 10 seconds before he prescribed me some medicine and home I went. (Y) fastest, funniest, best doctor I'd ever find.

totally lazed around at home after returning from the doctor's, having a little breakfast and then downing some medicine. mmmm. was in the middle of an episode of Running Man when my parents and sister decided to head off to Junction 8 to grab some stuff. opted not to go with them but instead rest at home since (for the first time everrrrrrr) cough medicine made me drowsy. muahahahahaha.

napped for the longest time in a while too. woke up, ate some good food, and here I am, once again, thinking about stuff.


I saw some tweets yesterday, and I saw the word form of the emotion I'd probably felt during the trip. seeing that word when I woke up this morning... I realised one thing: the confusion that I've been feeling through the trip, it wasn't because I was 100% confused, but instead, I've been denying everything up till thus far.

an unhealthy thing to do; but no matter what I tell myself, I just can't face it just yet, not until I'm 100% sure of it.

gharkjhgkajrhguahrgharkjfhkf%&#$*(&$(!@_$*&@

you never know what's good for you till you've finally lost it.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment