Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
332; gratitude
Sunday, 27 November 2011 @ 12:14 am
26TH NOVEMBER 2011; probably one of the best days ever. first time I ever cried so badly in public. and the first time I cried sooooooo badly watching a movie.


admittedly, the morning started off awful. after a messy, messy night, I woke up dreading the day. stayed in bed for a good half hour later than I'd planned to get up, dragged myself around the house and then onto the train, expecting a horrid day. but there were just so many happy things that turned the tables around. ^^


caught this movie after the performances with HiClub. THE SADDEST, MOST TEAR-JERKING MOVIE I'VE EVER WATCHED. it truly, truly, made me appreciate whatever I had in front of me, be it friends, family, or dog (which would really come under "family").

shed so much tears today, I'd probably be able to fill buckets. tears of joy, tears of anger, tears of extreme happiness, tears of pity (for the movie), & tears of arghhhh, really, everything combined into one.


insanely proud of the performers today. no words to describe, but just... ever so happy to see them enjoying themselves and just entirely letting go and learning so much at the same time. it's been such a wonderful experience working in this group of 12, where it wasn't I who influenced them, but they who influenced me with such great spirit, attitude, and willingness to learn. so proud to see all our hard work pay off.

truly thankful for the friends I have around me, for going through the good, bad, and the ugly days; for supporting; for comfort, for just being there when I needed someone. it's never easy to apologise, and it's never easy to put hurtful things behind, but truly, I was so so grateful for just being able to clear the air with so many today.

especially thankful for two, for all you guys have done, not just for me, but for everyone. truly, like the brothers I never had, but always wished for.


Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Cry out, "Save us, O God our Saviour; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give many thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise." Praise be to the Lord,
- 1 Chronicles 16:34-36

thankful for this wonderful day, for having my prayer answered, for everything the Lord has blessed me with. a heart of thanks;

Labels: , ,

0 comments: leave a comment